Introducing The Simplest Way To Weld Aluminum Parts – No More Expensive Equipment Required! All You Need are some Easy Melt Welding Rods.
No fluxes/fumes required! These welding rods make a sound joint, stronger than the parent metal and can join thin and thick parts together.
Its corrosion resistance is excellent and has minimal or no distortion to the parent material.FEATURES:
- Excellent Welding - Smooth and quick welding effect because of internal powder. With a low melting point(647℃~658℃), these rods have great weldability with high thermal/electric conductivity and excellent processing performance.
- No Flux/ Fumes - You don't have to use flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating act as the salt base. Very convenient and easy to weld.
- High-quality Aluminum-alloy rods - Used to weld/ braze primarily Aluminum and Aluminum alloys but can be used to braze any other non-ferrous materials except for stainless steel.
- Perfect for Small Repairs - Suitable for repairing lap joints, butt joints & mitered joints.
- Lightweight & Small Volume - Very easy to bend & carry.
- Wide Application - Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc.
- Work in Most Aluminum - Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- No emitting of gases or toxins
- No lead content included
Minimize parent material distortion during welding
Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Please Note: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
- Material: Aluminum-magnesium
- Melting temperature: < 896°F (480°C)
- Application: Aluminum and aluminum alloy welding/ brazing
- Size: 50CM*1.6mm