The easy way to hold 90° corner and “T” joints in boxes, cabinets, and cases is using our Saker 90° Corner & “T” Joints Corner Clamp.
- EASY TO USE: The 90° Corner & “T” Joints Corner Clamp is the fastest, easiest-to-use corner clamp with auto-adjusting technology that adjusts the clamp automatically to the thickness of your work pieces — up to 1" thick.
- VARIOUS OCCASION: Get the helping hand you need to hold 90º corners and “T” joints together securely when you’re assembling boxes, drawers, cabinets and cases.
- LEAVE HANDS FREE: The 90° Corner & “T” Joints Corner Clamp leaves both of your hands free to add your fasteners as you assemble your projects using it.
- STABLE AND ADJUSTABLE: The 90° Corner & “T” Joints Corner Clamp features all-metal construction, including cast-aluminum pads—an outer "V" and inner wedge—that press against the inside and outside faces of the two pieces being joined in order to hold those pieces at a 90° angle to one another.
Clamping Capacity: 90° corner and “T” joints in materials up to 1" thick
Materials: Forged, heat-treated steel, cast aluminum, "V" and Wedge, padded grips
Item Weight: 1.37 pounds
Adjustment Knob: Provides easy-to-regulate clamping pressure
- 1 x Saker 90° Corner & “T” Joints Corner Clamp